Scene 1: The Missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2011 Night of Fire and Flood

Post  Storyteller on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm

For two years Brisbane has remained an empty city, free from the taint of the damned, warlocks, changelings and werebeasts.

As the mortal residents were fearing the rising waters the undead, the seers and other creatures were burnt to ashes in a blazing inferno that swept the city clean of supernatural taint in what some considered the judgement of God.

Since that time no supernatural has dared entered the city, until now.
The city stands ready to be raped and ruled by those savvy enough to seize power.

But underneath the calm lies an ancient and dormant dread that is slowly waking.

Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

**TV / Radio FLASH** News Corporated .inc:

Post  Storyteller on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 am

**TV / Radio FLASH** News Corporated .inc:


And in other news Professor William Sanson still adamant to give his talk despite protests from Church groups. The Professor, Author of The End Of The Garden, Satanic Panic of the 1980s, claims to compare and contrast
the purported “Satanism” of that mania with actual demon worship.

Professor William Sanson is claiming to be discussing real-life demon worship - this has induced the ire of certain baptist and other religious groups who are threatening violence against Sanson and visitors to the QUT on Tuesday night. Police say they will provide extra security to deter the protesters.


Arrow Terror Alert is Orange Be Alert, Trust No one, Vigilance is Patriotism - Australian Government Global Stocks Down 18% Third World War: Inevitable say social Scientists

Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Kuluto on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am

Late Afternoon the Elizabeth Dane a large Cargo ship was pulling into port.
by the time she was docked and half unloaded it was late evening.
Container 1054 it's doors wide open a taller thin man in a large black overcoat and black wide brim hat standing.
Going to try an sneak out of this mess. Time to find a lick stick and a safe haven.

Kuluto

Posts: 4
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Storyteller on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:27 am

The docklands lay spread out before you, a catacomb of cargo containers.
In the distance The city lights colour the sky in a orange hue.
The smell of oil, the sea and most improtantly - blood, blood mixed with booze and amphetimine fills the breeze.

The dock is filled with a midnight skeleton crew - they shuffle wearily in the midnight wind, thinking of home.
You feel an overwhelming urge to feast after your voyage.

YOUR ROLL AGAINST HUNGER FRENZY (Res + Comp VS -2 Mod for Starving )
2 - 2 - 5 No Success - will you add a willlpower roll for + 3 dice?



Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Storyteller on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 am

YOUR ROLL AGAINST HUNGER FRENZY (Res + Comp + 3 for WP VS -2 Mod for Starving )
5 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3
- 1 willpower point for scene.

The beast shrieks inside you - you rush out of the the container sight a man in his early twenties marking off containers.
You rush him and topple him to the ground - his screams die out as you tear his throat out seeking an artery - blood sprays and you gibber and yelp as you tear his neck open.

The man gurgles in terror, with a torn windpipe he murmurs his pleas for you to stop, twitching hands claw at your face.

You consume all 7 points of his blood - your blood pool now stands at 9.
(Humanity check: 10 - 9 - 10 - You Have not incurred Humanity Loss)

A voice calls behind you, even your dead flesh feels the chill of the ghost as she calls to you
Marie: Well, that was disgusting, reminds me off the first time we met......are you done yet?
You sense another worker nearby coming to check the noise.
What do you do?



Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Kuluto on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:02 am

ZoD: Thank you for your compassion Marie now go take a look around for me
Placing one finger on the nose bridge of his round penny sized sun glasses
proceeds to adjust them with a slight push
ZoD: time to hide I guess
OC:what direction is the dock worker coming from? and is there more than one?
and hide in a dark shadow spot where there is no over head lights

Kuluto

Posts: 4
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Storyteller on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 pm

ST: You are currently just out of Frenzy, there is a dock worker coming from edge of the dock platform through boxes investigating the noise.

You scurry into a very dark nook between two large containers - effectively hiding yourself as the dock worker edges closer.

"Help! HELP! Peterson is dead! SOMEONE HELP!" He calls out to the other workers.
You can hear with your preternatural ears the stomping feet running through the maze of containers to your area.

Marie glides ontop of the boxes to take a look for you.

A voice calls behind you, even your dead flesh feels the chill of the ghost as she calls to you
Marie: you have to move - now! Fancy a swim?

Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Kuluto on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Well I am not Swimming Marie so I'll just walk out the front gates when the police cars rush in
after hearing all the panic Zod makes his way towards the gates
*use Obfuscate*

Kuluto

Posts: 4
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Storyteller on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm

you pick up the scent of 3 humans rushing towards you and another 3 in the perimeter ahead.

You can smell the adrenaline in their blood as they run down the dock towards you.
You manage to glimpse two workers - an man in his 50s and another man in his late teens tailed by an armed security guard.

You channel the warm blood that is coursing in your dead veins and work your wicked sorceries to fade from sight.

You slink past the three as they run down the dock and make your way to the security booth guarding the entrance.

***To make it past the guard in the booth you roll Wits + Investigation versus Resolve + Stealth + Obfuscate,***
(using default pool of 6 for the guard [in wod manual] and your Cool X 3 contested rolls (to make it out of the perimeter!
You vs Guard
8 - 6 - 6 - 4 - 10 - 3 - 1 - 4 (2 success) vs 2 - 10 - 1 - 8 - 5 - 7 (2 success)
1 - 7 - 5 - 10 - 6 - 9 - 5 - 2 (2 success) vs 9 - 3 - 2 - 7 - 6 - 10 (2 success)
4 - 6 - 1 - 10 - 5 - 9 - 7 - 2 (2 success) vs 1 - 5 - 3 - 8 - 9 - 7 (2 success)
TIE BREAKER
2 - 10 - 8 - 2 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 7 (4 Sucess) VS 10 - 3 - 10 - 3 - 7 - 10 (3 sucess)

The guard highly tense and convinced he saw -----something moving draws out his gun and races out of the booth with flashlight in hand..trembling.

Something moves past his eye and he turns to aim the gun at.....Nothing.

You are standing on the perimeter of Brisbane Docks.... over looking the towers of glass surrounded by an urban jungle.

Marie calls to you:
Do you feel that? Theres something wrong with this place - I can feel it - a sense of resistance and hostility towards me at least!
Your skin buzzes with something akin to static electricity - a sensation of minor burning is felt on your body.


Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Kuluto on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm

hmm indeed something odd about this city
head to the local servo and ask for a map



Kuluto

Posts: 4
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1: The Missing

Post  Storyteller on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Outside the gate there is a long road heading toward the bright glow of the city lights.
You move quickly down the road - feeling the crackle of the strange energy coming from the heart of the city- as you walk further you come across the first skirmishes of suburbia.

Down the road is a service station where a young Chinese man with pimples and glasses studies a book on the counter entirely oblivious to the outside world.

Down the street you hear sirens wail and you watch the young man stare at the road.

Three police cars and an ambulance speed past you - obviously heading to the dockyard.

Theres no guess to what that's about whispers Marie.

The night is still young and the city awaits, what do you do?

Storyteller

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum